01 Aug 06:30 - 22:00 - Portimão
➧ More info
AWAKE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Hatha & Yin yoga combined with Tantra Mindfulness practices
In August we invite you to our internationally certified 200 hours teacher training which combines traditional Hatha yoga and Tantric teachings, enabling you to become a professional yoga teacher. Our unique teaching program has a special focus on Yin Fascial Yoga and Mindfulness, which allows for a balanced and integrated practice. You spend four weeks surrounded by the beautiful nature of Awakeland between the mountains and the sea to fully embody a deep understanding of the Yoga and Tantra philosophy and practice. Yin Fascial Yoga is based on the teachings of traditional Yin Yoga, in which the main focus is on removing emotional and physical residual tension stored in the Myofascial tissues. The combination of the powerful techniques of Yin yoga, Myofascial Release, Daoism and Mindfulness is an invitation to come back to the felt sense and what it is to be truly in the body! Our team of four experienced yoga teachers will create a well-rounded and holistic training which enables you to step forward as a confident and versatile yoga teacher.
The training includes lots of free time to enjoy the marvelous Algarve nature, either hiking in the Monchique mountains, relaxing at one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, enjoying the sights and cultural life of the old cities of the Algarve or surfing in fabulous conditions on Portugal’s famed west coast a mere 20 min drive away.
Join us on this beautiful journey. All information & Booking details can be found at www.awaketeachertraining.com
or send us an email email@example.com
1 Aug - 31 Aug 2018, Awakeland Portugal
Teachers: Beta Lisboa, Deva Ashik, Simon Calder and Brooke Deva
All classes will be in English.
200-hr Yoga Alliance internationally certified teacher training 4 weeks course: 1900€ (accommodation and meals not included) Early Bird till 1st May 1700€*
* at Awakeland we offer different possibilities of accommodation ... see below what fits you best (the prices shown below are for accommodation and meals per person and for the complete duration of the retreat):
Double room on TIPI with double bed – 1860€/pax (price includes 2 meals a day, brunch and dinner)
* Camping - 1085€/pax (price includes 2 meals a day, brunch and dinner & camping spot - participants must bring their own tent, bedding and towel)
(31 nights: check-in on 31st July and start with dinner and check-out 31st August and finish with lunch)
What you will learn during the training:
* Methodology – how to create an effective practice of Yang Hatha yoga combined with Yin Fascial Yoga for balance and harmony
* The art of teaching – How to teach with confidence and hold a safe space in the yoga room
* Adjustments and alignment for Hatha Yoga
* Mindfulness meditation practice to help hold a mindful space in the practice
* The art of teaching and methodology of Yin Fascial Yoga
* Myofascial Anatomy and adjustments
* Applied Anatomy and physiology for Yoga and Tantra
* Patanjali’s 8 limbs
* Applied Anatomy for Yoga
* Practice of Sanskrit names of yoga postures
* History, Lineage and Evolution of Tantra and Yoga
* Yamas & Niyamas, Ethics in Action
* Energy body structure and how to move in the flow of energy
* Introduction to Osho meditations
* Tantra & Tantric Practice
* Breathwork and connection with body sensations
* Synchronization with your own body and the other
* Body emotional awareness
* Body trauma release
* Sacred Rituals
* Marketing and Promoting Yourself as a Yoga Teacher
* Opportunity to teach a class at the end of the training as a part of evaluation
Certified Course Highlights:
- 27 Days (200hrs) of instruction
- Unique program of training combining yoga and alignment training with Tantra
- Healthy vegetarian or vegan food included (2 meals a day – brunch and dinner) and tea time
- 31 Days of accommodation and food
- International Yoga alliance certification (IYA)
6:00-7:00 – Kriyas
7:15-8:30 – Guided Meditation
8:45-11:00 – Taught Yoga Practice
11:00-12:30 – Lunch break
12:30-18:00 – various classes & sessions
18:00-19:00 – Dinner
19:00-21:00 – Evening Class or Activities
There will be ample opportunity to spend time at the beach, visit Algarve sights and cultural events, weekends are free time.
The training is beginning on Wednesday, August, 1st in the morning (9:00) and ends on the afternoon of Friday August, 31st (18:00).
Because it begins on early Wednesday morning, we invite you to arrive on Tuesday for dinner at 7 pm (already included on accommodation price).
Beta felt drawn to spirituality from a very young age and yearned to learn more. She was inspired by her natural surroundings in Brazil, including African Brazilian rituals; their form of worship and the importance placed on nature. She connected to Osho’s work and Yoga and meditation soon became very significant in her spiritual evolution. As an avid athlete and capoeira practitioner, Beta studied Sports, Leisure and Physical Education at University in Brazil where she also started studying Ashtanga Yoga and Sports Massage. Beta later dedicated several years to practice Ashtanga and power yoga. She studied Myofascial Release Therapy and got initiated Reiki, Ayurvedic yoga massage and an intensive course in the chakra healing Barbara Brennan approach. Beta went on to live in India for 12 years studying and practicing and connecting to her spiritual path. In Rishikesh, she learned the power of living in devotion and became deeply in touch with Bhakti yoga practices. Her Mindfulness approach comes from Zen Buddhism and Vipasana meditation and she developed a new perspective on her asana practice as an integral blend of yin yoga, myofascial release, mindfulness and spiraling movements. Beta is also a trauma release Breathwork therapist and currently studies Somatic Experience. Beta regularly travels the world offering trainings and workshops on Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga Education program, and Self-transformation Retreats for Women.
Ashik follows the path of Unity in the practice of Meditation that reveals the holiness in service of Sacred Sexuality. He has 2 masters degrees and is completing a PHD in Sexology. He is a certified therapist in Tantra, Learning Love and Advanced Rebirthing. Beyond this, Ashik is in constant pursuit of practices, rituals and teachings of Tantra in India. He has worked from Primal to Shamanism, Holistic Massage to Emtional Expression, Bionergetic to Sufism. He leads Tantra groups and workshops around the world and was deeply touched by Osho’s Active Meditations through the 3 keys of Freedom: Breath, Sound and Movement. Ashik’s joy is expressed through gratitude for life. He believes that the great shift is to stop trying to change and accept what is, in sync with Mother Earth, in acceptance of the Heart, in Sacred Consciousness and Presence. www.ashiktantra.com
Simon (Sai) Calder
Sai has been involved in Eastern practices since the age of 5 where he was introduced to Judo and the elements of mindful practice in relation to body awareness and compassionate respect for others. At 13 he was introduced to a Benedictine monk who introduced him to western spiritual sciences of ‘teilhard de chardin’, and other western esoteric enlightenment systems.At 17 he came to study with Master Choy a Daoist master from China. Who taught the Taoist perspective to life, mindfulness, Qigong and internal cultivation.From there going to art Collage and studying as a painter and Graphic Designer, running Art studios. Deciding to leave the UK and be full time in Asia, Simon has been travelling and studying in India, Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia and Bali. Practicing with Shamans and Yogis in Nepal, Chinese Masters in Malaysia and Bali and Divine Yogis and Tantra teachers in India and Bali, for the last 13 years. The culmination of these travels and practices has given a deeper understanding to the qualities and relationships to the connection between Mindfulness and the myofascial matrix, which is a profound passion to cultivate and share this incredible understanding through Yin Yoga, Qigong and Mindfulness. To produce a mind body understanding towards freedom through compassion
Brooke was born into a family of philosophically minded yogis in Woodstock, New York. Since a young age she has been traveling to India and has had a strong connection to the yogic and philosophical traditions of India’s ancient Non-Dual Philosophy (Advaita Vedanta). She studied philosophy and Hindi at Pondicherry University and completed her degree in Philosophy at the City University of New York where she compared western and eastern schools of thought. She did her teacher training in Canada and her advanced training in India with Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram. After living and teaching at the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram as a volunteer for many years, she moved to India. She is a co-editor of Gita Sadhana Sopana (The Steps to Self-Realization According to the Bhagavad Gita). She has been living in India for the last 6 years teaching yoga, studying Sanskrit and Indian Philosophy, and absorbing Indian culture
* 1 year yoga or tantric practice.
* Open and flexible mind that allows you to meditate, learn new philosophy.
* Commitment to learning, and motivation to become a leader.
* A high level of self-discipline is required during the course as it is physically and mentally demanding.
* You must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English with a satisfactory degree of fluency.
* Interest in living in a community, or learning about communal living and contributing to the community at Awakeland Portugal while in the course.
18 Aug 14:00 - 24 Aug 14:30
18 Aug 14:00 - 24 Aug 14:30
Awakeland Portugal Awakeland Portugal
The invitation Inviting you to a 7-day Somatic to Tantric & Shamanic Body initiation through Pleasure. This experiential intensive is a place to learn and practice how to... ➧ More info
15 Oct 16:00 - 21 Oct 19:00
15 Oct 16:00 - 21 Oct 19:00
Awakeland Portugal Awakeland Portugal
THE 50 HOUR YIN FASCIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE MYOFASCIAL & 5 ELEMENTS QIGONG PORTUGAL OCTOBER 15TH TO 21ST PORTUGAL This Yin Fascial Yoga teacher training combines the... ➧ More info