24 Sep 08:00 - 25 Sep 18:00 - Lisbon
Autódromo Fernanda Pires da Silva
ESTORIL (Portugal) 2018
A 2 Day event held at the Autodromo Fernanda in the beautiful Sintra-Cascais Natural Park in Portugal on Mon-Tue 24-25 September 2018.
This event would be a perfect start and opportunity to fully warm up and combine with our weekend Portugal 3 Day event being held in Portimao....
The Autódromo do Estoril, officially known as Autódromo Fernanda Pires da Silva, is a motorsport race track in Portugal. Its length is 4.182 km (2.599 miles). It was the home of the Formula One Portuguese Grand Prix from 1984 to 1996. The capacity of the motorsport stadium is 45,000. The circuit has FIA Grade 1 license.
Why choose RACE SHIFT as your No.1 UK Provider of 5 Star European Motorcycle Track Day Events?
• Race Shift are brand new UK providers of highly innovative European motorcycle track events with a fresh and unique approach offering exciting concepts, rewarding and highly addictive track events at 12 carefully selected premier European race circuits in 7 different countries. We work in very close partnership with our highly respected and well established European colleagues bringing you the very best experience in Premier Motorcycle Track Days
• We are a highly motivated and passionate team with over 25 years of motorcycle and successful event organisation experience, dedicated to your maximum safety, enjoyment and long lasting memories
• Unique RACE SHIFT - BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD VIP PACKAGES
• Fully immersive, Pro Race Team VIP Experience with dedicated mechanic / paddock assistant and track coach
• Bike and Equipment collected from your home address by highly experienced and courteous Race Shift personnel
• Bike transport from UK to secure workshop and storage facilities in Belgium, France and Spain
• Medium to long term bike storage with pre and post event bike preparation
• Bike transport from storage to each event by highly experiences race technicians in purpose built professional HGV Race Trailers
• Free Coaching
• Fully timed events
• Updated groups every half day based on lap times
• Tyre and very extensive technical support at every event
• Photo service
• Free Tea and Coffee during the day
• Option for every rider to participate in our unique ‘POWERTROPHY’ team based endurance race event (no licence required) at the following events, CALAFAT, SACHSENRING & PORTIMAO
• BMW Motorrad Factory support at every event including access to 15 brand new BMW S 1000 RR Superbikes for you to try out yourself around the circuit
• Full On-site HP Race Service and Spares support for all BMW riders